Q4 2015 Weekly Winner Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Q4 2015 Weekly Winner Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are living in the United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec) respectively, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and are members of the MobileXpression market research panel. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TMRG Inc., 11950 Democracy Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190 (the "Sponsor").
- Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins September 28, 2015 at 12:01:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends December 27, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
- How to Enter. On Monday of each week during the Sweepstakes a new prize will be available for the weekly Winners Sweepstakes. Only one entry will be given per member, per prize. Entries will not be carried over for additional drawings.
- For Android users: Panelists will find a prize announced each Monday on the page that can be found by clicking the MobileXpression icon on active MobileXpression panelists’ phones. The panelist must click the sweepstakes entry link on this screen to receive an entry for that prize.
- For iOS users: Panelists will be informed on a weekly and/or monthly basis of the weekly prizes via an email. To enter, the panelist must click on the link in the email from the iOS device that has been registered with the panel to view the prize. The panelist must click on the sweepstakes entry link on that page. The panelist will only receive an entry if the device currently has the MobileXpression profile installed and the device is allowed to check-in regularly with MobileXpression.
- Prizes: There will be 13 prizes given away during the Sweepstakes:
Week 1: Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband
Week 2: Shark Navigator Vacuum
Week 3: Ralph Lauren Calvary Tote
Week 4: Kindle Fire HD 7” 8GB
Week 5: Keurig Platinum Brewing System
Week 6: Bose SoundTrue Headphones
Week 7: T-fal 12 piece cookware set
Week 8: KitchenAid 14pc. Cutlery set
Week 9: Apple iPad Air - Wi-Fi 16GB
Week 10: Samsung 32” LED HDTV
Week 11: Canon Powershot Digital Camera Bundle
Week 12: Apple iPod Shuffle
Week 13: KitchenAid 4.5QT Classic Stand Mixer
The prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, registrations, and other fees, including any required insurance. Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of Sponsor’s jurisdiction and winner's jurisdiction.
Each Prize will be delivered to the Prize winner's home address, which must be provided at the time a prize is won. In the event Sponsor is unable to ship a Prize directly to the Prize winner's home address due to postal restrictions or other circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, or if the described Prize is otherwise unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like value. Sponsor, at its discretion, may substitute the Prize with payment or gift certificate of similar value by Sponsor to winners of the Prizes by Sponsor company check or redeemable gift certificate. The winners are not entitled to any alternative prizes and the Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor will endeavor to ship each Prize within 30 days after the receipt of executed Affidavit.
- Drawing: Each Monday from October 5, 2015 through December 28, 2015, Sponsor will select the name of a potential winner in a random drawing from all entries received during the prior week. Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. If a potential winner fails to claim the prize within 14 days, the prize will not be awarded.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the applicable prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's Web site (including the Sweepstakes Web site) or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release. By accepting any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, related companies, any company involved with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize.
- Limitations of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic human or other error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Weekly Winners, 11950 Democracy Drive, Ste 600, Reston, VA 20190. Requests must be received by January 31, 2016.