Q1 2015 MobileXpression Instant Rewards Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Introduction. MobileXpression Instant Rewards Game ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by TMRG, Inc. ("Sponsor"). Qualifying participants can earn tokens as detailed below to be used in the Instant Rewards promotion. Upon earning a token, the participant can choose to use the token to enter a random drawing in the form of an online game.
- Timing. The Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2015 at 12:01:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends March 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period").
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Promoters, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- How to Enter. When you join MobileXpression, including downloading the MobileXpression software onto your mobile device and meeting the activity requirements established in your offer communication, you will be awarded a token. Additionally, from time to time, MobileXpression may choose to provide members with opportunities to earn additional tokens. You will be notified through a communication of this occurrence.
- Prizes: The odds of winning any one prize with the play of a token are as follows:
||Chance of winning
| Amazon.com $5.00 Gift Certificate
| 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks with Earbuds
| Arctic Portable Stereo Speakers
| Apple iPad Air 16GB
| Samsung 32-inch LCD HDTV
- Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, registrations, and other fees, including any required insurance. Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of Sponsor’s jurisdiction and winner's jurisdiction.
Each Prize will be delivered to the Prize winner's home address, which must be provided at the time a prize is won. In the event Sponsor is unable to ship a Prize directly to the Prize winner's home address due to postal restrictions or other circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, or if the described Prize is otherwise unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like value. Sponsor, at its discretion, may substitute the Prize with payment or gift certificate of similar value by Sponsor to winners of the Prizes by Sponsor company check or redeemable gift certificate. The winners are not entitled to any alternative prizes and the Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor will endeavor to ship each Prize within 30 days after the receipt of executed Affidavit.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and Promoter use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the applicable prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's Web site (including the Sweepstakes Web site) or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release. By accepting any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, related companies, any company involved with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize.
- Limitations of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or postage due entries, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic human or other error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sponsor's Web site(s) (including the Sweepstakes Web site), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's Web site by a hypertext link.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Delaware or the appropriate Delaware District Court located in New Castle County, Delaware; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
- Data Collection. Sponsor collects personal information from you when you enter the Sweepstakes. The information collected is subject to privacy policies of TMRG, Inc. (available at www.tmrginc.com/Priv.aspx).
- Winner's List/Official Rules. For the name, city and state of the winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Online-Rewards 441 Vine St, Suite 500 Cincinnati, OH 45202. Requests must be received by April 30, 2015.